Work Space Dilemma REVEAL


Belle Maison Interiors


I have been in the process of carving out a workspace for myself in my bedroom. I know, it is not the ideal place for a workspace but, in our home, it is my only option right now. So I set out to make a comfortable workspace where I can write this blog, work on my client's projects and do the inevitable bookkeeping. Although space, as you can see in the photo above, is limited I was determined to make the most of it. Well, now it is complete and I sit here writing this very blog.

Here is the result. Drumroll, please . . . . 



Belle Maison Interiors


Belle Maison Interiors



Belle Maison Interiors


Belle Maison Interiors


Belle Maison Interiors


Belle Maison Interiors

Now I have a space all my own. I absolutely love it! the colors are soothing and coordinate with my bedroom (which is the next update on my list.)  The bulletin board is the perfect space to hang inspiration and design project materials. The artwork is simply scrapbook paper framed in inexpensive frames. A condiment bowl serves a paperclip storage and a bin stores my magazines and notebooks.

Like the reveal? Let us know by adding a comment below. I would love to hear from you.

Now what to write about next . . . Check back to find out.

Comments

Popular Posts