Sequin Letter- Monogram Home Decor
Shop Laurel Lane

I have caught the annual spruce up bug. At the beginning of every new year I am itching to make changes around my house. One of the first changes I plan to make is to make a custom window treatment for the window over my kitchen sink. Check back with me to see how it comes out.

In addition to the window treatment, I would love to re-do my bedroom decor and add some zing to my family room. Those may have to wait for now, but that does not stop me from cruising the web to find inspiration for my space.  There are plenty of shops to find inspiration and amazing home decor however, one of my favorites is Etsy. If you have not heard of Etsy is it an online shop for crafters selling their wares. You can find one of a kind items and great deals.

I take satisfaction in finding items that are unique and different and Etsy is the place to do that. Additionally, I like supporting small business owners like myself. Here are some of my recent Etsy favorites.

The rustic vibe of this wall clock would make this a fun and stylish addition to any space. The white hands give it a modern touch.

wooden colock.wooden wall clock,art clock,wall clock
Hair Show Show

Scrabble is one of my favorite games. Having these large formate scrabble tiles on my mantle would be just the right touch.

Large Scrabble Tiles - Home Decor
Rustic Refined

This melts my heart. Chalkboard is all the rage right now and having one that marks all the important events in my life just can't be beat.

Faux Chalkboard Home Decor Important Dates Printable Wall Art
Blue Rose Prints

I cannot get enough of the agate trend. These gorgeous coasters take your cup of coffee or tea to a whole new level.

Set of 4 Agate Stone Coasters Home Decor
Jacob Lana

If you are looking for new accent pillows, Etsy is the place to go. You can usually find gorgeous pillows for a fraction of the price.

Decorative Throw Pillow Covers Home Decor Cushion Cover One 20 x 20 Inches - Premier Navy Blue on White Slub Nicole by Premier Prints
Festive Home Decor

You can always count on Etsy for finds that are unique and different. Take these wall vases. The chevron rustic wood back and mason jar vases, would look great in an entry or kitchen.

Individual Hanging Chevron Painted Mason Jar Wall Decor Home Decor bedroom decor kitchen decor
Pineknobs and Crickets

If you are on the lookout for new home accents, take a minute to check out Etsy. You are sure to stumble on some really great finds. But beware, like Pinterest, it can be highly addicting!

Happy decorating!

Comments

Popular Posts