Etsy Faves

I love Etsy. If you are not familiar with it, it is an online store where you can buy and sell handmade items or score vintage finds. There are so many wonderful items and at great prices too. Whether you are looking for unique jewelry, home decor, invitations or clothing you are sure to find it here. I routinely peruse Etsy to see what are their latest and greatest items. These are some of my current favorites.

This personalized mug is beautiful in its simplicity. It will also prevent my husband from using my coffee mug!


Personalised Name Coffee Mug, Heart Vine Floral Name Mug, Tea Cup, Ceramic Mug, Custom Name Mug, Personalised Gift, Valentine Gift, Under 50
Ruby Ridge Studios

Turn your iPad into a cookbook with this adorable holder. It also makes a great place to store it while charging.

Premium iPad Cutting Board Stand with Charging Slot choose your color
Alainas Adirondacks

Distressed wood, copper and seeded glass bottles are a perfect combination. Great for a kitchen or bathroom.

Clear Milk Bottle Wall decor, shabby chic, country decor, kitchen decor, rustic decor, cottage decor
Pine Knobs and Crickets

I love the pattern and colors of this throw pillow. It's message is sweet too.


Say thank you or invite a friend to lunch on these beautiful note cards. The simple linen background paired with gold anchors is stylish and elegant without being too serious.

Since Scrabble is my favorite board game I would not mind having these life size scrabble tiles on my mantle.

Large Scrabble Tiles - Home Decor - Scrabble Wall Art
Corner Chaos

Cute colors and patterns adorn these bowls. They would liven up any party or would look great on a table to hold keys or jewelry.

Set of 4 -15% - Ceramic bowls in colors of your choice - serving bowls - Ceramic face plate - ceramic tableware - MADE TO ORDER
Marinski Handmades

I also adore anything chevron, so this knit blanket in "on trend" gray and yellow is my cup of tea.

Since tulips are my favorite flower, this would make the perfect wreath for my front door. The birch container and burlap ribbon add that rustic touch.

If you are looking for something unique and different, or just want to support small business owners, check out Etsy. There are a vast array of things to discover that you won't find any where else. Just be warned, you may get so caught up in looking at all those great handmade items that you just may forget to start dinner!

Craft on.





Comments

Popular Posts