Swoon Worthy Baths

Currently I am working on a couple of projects where I am choosing finishes for bathrooms. In all of my researching on the internet to find the right mix of products, I inevitably stumble upon some images that take my breath away and make me wish money was no object and I could duplicate that look in my own home. 

Here are just a few swoon worthy bathrooms I stumbled upon.

Lovely neutral, luxury bathroom with fireplace. #bathrooms #bathroomdesigns homechanneltv.com
Style Estate


Colored cabinets. Shelving by tub. Sconces & chandelier over tub love French blue dove grey
Anne Hepfer
Masculine bathroom with steel finishes, subtle brass accents, and gorgeous walk-in shower. #Bathroom #Renovation and #Ideas
Interiors by Studio M

Absolutely beautiful chic bathroom space! From the nickel mirror top table to the marble walls and chandelier!
Style at Home

Loom, a handmade jewel glass mosaic shown in Quartz, Aquamarine, Tanzanite and Turquoise, is part of the Ikat Collection by Sara Baldwin for New Ravenna Mosaics.<br /> <br /> As seen in Coastal Living.<br /> <br /> Take the next step: prices, samples and design help, http://www.newravenna.com/showrooms/
New Ravenna

42 Inspiring Tropical Bathroom Décor Ideas : 42 Amazing Tropical Bathroom Décor Ideas With White Brown Bathroom Wall Window Curtain Chandelier Bathtub Towel Shower Mirror Glass Door Carpet Flower Decor And Hardwood Floor
Digs Digs

Comments

Popular Posts