1. Recover a chair. Reupholster chair cushions using a shower curtain. Choose one with a smaller pattern so the scale fits the size of seat.
2. Substitute them for regular curtains. Most shower curtains have patterns that make them easily convert to curtain panels. If they are not long enough simply sew a coordinating fabric at the top or the bottom or use iron on fusible adhesive.
|via Apartment Therapy|
3. Make your own pillows. Create one of a kind pillow covers with shower curtains. Cut them to fit the pillow form and sew or use fusible adhesive for the seams.
|via Lipstick and Sawdust|
4. Make outdoor cushion covers. Since shower curtains are used in wet areas they make the perfect material for outdoor cushions.
|via Pretty Handy Girl|
5. Create amazing wall art. Staple a graphic shower curtain over a custom built frame or around stretched canvas for a unique piece of wall art.
|via 6th Street Design School|
Think creatively. There are always ways to repurpose ordinary things into some extraordinary and you don't have to break the bank to do so.