|via Holt Interiors|
Console, or sofa tables, are generally used behind a sofa or in an entryway. However, there are many different ways to use this versatile piece of furniture. Having furniture that serve more than one purpose allows flexibility in your design. Whether you tire of your layouts after a while, want to change things up or need to do some rearranging to make room for new pieces, choosing furnishings that can work in more than one space and in more than one capacity will make this task a whole lot easier.
Here are five ways you can use a console table other than a place to drop your keys.
1. As a desk. Simple parsons tables make great desks. The open design and simple lines allow it to fit into small spaces and provide ample work space.
|via Four Generations One Roof|
2. Swap out your nightstand. Choose a table that has a drawer and instantly convert it into a great place to place your favorite book and reading lamp. Alternatively, add a pretty mirror and stool to create a beautiful space to get ready in the morning.
|via Digs Digs|
3. Make it a bar. Locate the table on a wall in your entertainment space and outfit it with your favorite wine, cocktails and glasses.
4. Create a buffet. Slide a console table into your dining room for space to store your dishes and as a spot to serve food.
|via Ana White|
5. Use it as a media stand. Either use it under your wall mounted t.v. or as a place for your t.v. to rest.
|via Just a Girl|