Daydreaming - Bathrooms with Show Stopping Tile

As I was sitting here thinking about what to blog about, I began daydreaming about remodeling a bathroom using gorgeous, show stopping tile. I am not talking about pretty mosaics, rather the kind of tile that makes you stop and say "WOW!" While I realize that the chance of this happening is rather slim, it doesn't stop me from dreaming all the same. 

Here are some bathrooms with swoon worthy tile.


via Fine & Country

So glad I decided to go with chevron for the maser bath and foyer in the new pad...I will love it long time.
via Cote de Texas

Pompeii inspired hand cut stone mosaic | New Ravenna Mosaics
via New Ravenna

In the Powder Room, a crystal light fixture from Ballard Designs and plenty of marble bring the glam. Walls are made with tile from AKDO, which are marble with stone inlay - Traditional Home® / Photo: John Merkl / Design: NV Design Studio
via Traditional Home

Tangent Featured at the Pasadena Show House
via Walker Zanger

Comments

Popular Posts