Fabulous Florals

I am a sucker for floral prints and flowers for that matter. I love the different colors and shades as well as adding a natural element to my space. I will admit that I currently do not have much in the way of florals in my home at the moment. My style has tended to a more craftsman style over the last few years. Darker, shaker style woods, clean lines and fall inspired colors.

As I mentioned a while back, we are currently considering a renovation to expand the lower level of our home. This would include gutting our kitchen and expanding it as well as refacing our all brick fireplace. While I adore craftsman style, I am aching to lighten and brighten our space. I am dreaming of white or light gray kitchen cabinets, white built in cabinetry and lightened up fireplace.

If this renovation ever comes to be, it would be a great opportunity for me to add some florals to my space. I can see floral pillows on the sofa or a floral print rug on the floor. Hmmm, or maybe floral curtain panels. The possibilities are endless. Check out these great ideas for adding florals to your space.


via eHeart Design

Buy more. save more bedroom
via Ethan Allen

Collins Wingback Chair
via Home Decorators

Mariel Floral Duvet Cover & Sham
via Pottery Barn
One of my favorite discoveries at WorldMarket.com: Laurent Floral Accent Lamp Shade
via World Market

via Wayfair

Happy decorating!









Comments

Popular Posts