Adding some pizazz to your walls doesn't have to cost a fortune. Here are some of my favorite ways to add interest to your space without spending a lot of money.
1. Use your child's art work. Frame finger paintings, drawings or school art work for a heartfelt display. Group items together for a gallery effect, or just hang one work of art by itself. Use a mat for another layer of interest.
2. Frame scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, wallpaper scraps or fabric for a graphic display.
|via 7th House on the Left|
3. Use your own vacation photos. Either mat and frame them in a group or alone or have them printed onto canvas.
|via Inspired by Charm|
4. Use your dishes. Display your china or your thrift shop finds. Use all one kind in varying sizes or mix it up with different colors and patterns.
|via Mommy is Coocoo|
5. Create your own masterpieces. Tape and paint a canvas, use a stencil or find a creative way to reuse all those left over paint chips.
|via The Plumed Nest|
|via Kate's Creative Space|
|via Suburban Spunk|
Get creative and dress your walls with easy and budget friendly art like this. Not the DIY type? This a great way for your children to spend a rainy afternoon.