Backyard Bars

Outdoor spaces are becoming almost as important as indoor spaces and essentially extensions of your home. Having a space that allows you to entertain without having to miss all the fun is appealing. 

If you are like me and like to enjoy the outdoors while you can, why not create an outdoor bar? Having a place to serve beverages and snacks is a great way to keep everyone together. Outfitting it with everything you need to keep you outside with your guests without having to keep running in the house is very appealing.

Need some inspiration? Check out these awesome outdoor bars.

This backyard is amazing. Love the bar shed.
via Artistic Gardens

I think I need this outdoor bar..maybe with a wood fired oven to go with it.
via The Selby

I have ALWAYS (!!!!) wanted a backyard patio with a grill/bar-counter top like this. A girl can dream, can't she?
via BHG

.
via Stylish Eve

bar shed
via Readers Sheds

Outdoor Gazebo | Outdoor Bar Covers & Enclosures | Gazebo Covers, Shed Covers, Custom ...
via Jean's Canvas

50 Stunning Outdoor Living Spaces - Style Estate - outdoor kitchen/bar space with TV.  I love the stone work and pergola. The lighting is fantastic.
via Style Estate

Inspired to create your own outdoor entertaining space? I know I am!

Happy decorating!






Comments

Popular Posts