Unique Goods

Writing this blog, I spend a lot of time trolling the internet looking for inspiration for my next post. Invariably I stumble upon some really fun products that I feel I just have to share. Items that you don't see everyday but would be fun to have. Here are some of my recent favorites.

Blog Template

Blog Template by dawn-brazier featuring Pottery Barn


bread bags // hen desk organizer //
retro bingo set // serendipity pillow //
metalwork hurricane lamp // kronos planters //
convertible bar // tablet holding cutting board


I love the hen desk organizer. Not only is the shape adorable but it holds a ton and would give a great pop of color to any desk. This would look super cute on a desk in the kitchen. The bread bags are the perfect solution to preventing my bread from becoming rock hard. The retro bingo set would not only be fun to play but would look great as decor on a coffee table. What can I say about the serendipity pillow? Fun all the way around. Outdoor lanterns that aren't in the standard shape or color are more my style. What about the convertible bar? Use it as a bar for entertaining or as a potting table when your not. The tablet holding cutting board makes preparing dinner easy and fun.

Have any favorites? Let me know in the comments below. I would love to hear from you.

Happy decorating!

Comments

Popular Posts