1. Photo books. Shutterfly, Costco, Snapfish, Walmart, Walgreens, Mixbook just to name a few allow you to create beautiful custom photo books. Start with a pre-made template or build your own. Simply upload your photos to get started. Make a book about a special vacation, special event or simply photos of your dad/husband with the kids for a one-of-a-kind gift they will treasure forever. MyPublisher specializes in books using photos on your phone.
2. Car Wash Kit. If your dad/husband loves to care for his car then put together a bucket of his favorite products for a really great gift.
|via Inner Child Fun|
3. Homemade grill rubs. You know the phrase "the surest way to a man's heart is through his stomach" so why not make him some homemade grilling rubs. Package them in nice tins complete with tables. Follow the tutorial here (free printable labels included).
|via Kojo Designs|
4. Write him a book. Create a book about him from those he loves the most. Use this free printable template to create a keepsake he will treasure for years to come. Printables for the pages can be found by clicking these numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. There is even one for grandpas.
|via Eighteen 25|
5. DIY Cuff Links. Create a pair of cufflinks unique to him by using maps from places he loves to visit, holds a special memory or is somewhere he has always wanted to go.
Giving gifts made from the heart is one of the most special things you can do for someone. So, take the time and give your dad/husband something that shows them how special they are to you.
Happy Father's Day!