Great Ways to Display Childrens' Art

“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up”
Pablo Picasso
I am sure most, if not all, of you, have art created by your children. I know I have more than my fair share. However, I would not trade it for the world. To me, the above quote by Pablo Picasso says it all. All children are artists and are worthy to have their works of art on display.
I love anything created by my children, and it is things like displaying their art that make a house a home. Not only can it make your space more personal but it can add style as well. There are many great ways to display your child's artwork. Here are a few of my favorites.
With or without a mat, framing instantly elevates any art, even finger painting. This is my 11 year old daughters artwork. I love everything she makes, but the tree that she did in 1st grade is still my favorite. I framed all of these using inexpensive frames I found at our local craft store. Professional framing is great but why drop serious cash when you can get the same results by doing it yourself.





Create a gallery wall using the same style of frame to allow the artwork to shine through. Taking it up a stairwell makes use of otherwise dead space.
Proudly display your framed kids' artwork in the stairwell. Such whimsical and sentimental wall decor.
via House of Turquoise

Get into the rustic vibe by displaying artwork on standard clipboards. The wooden letters  add to the appeal.

Display art easily and quickly with clipboards.
via Buzzfeed

Mix it up. Place your child's artwork along side other great works of art. Your friends may not even be able to tell the difference.

via The Pink Pagoda


See how your chid's inner artist has progressed by compiling their works into a single poster.

21 Ways to Display Kids Artwork - have it turned into a poster!
via Simply Create Kids

Take advantage of your little artist while their work is still free and create your own beautiful gallery full of memories and fun.

Happy decorating!



Comments

Popular Posts