Boutique Hotel Style

Have you ever stayed at a beautiful hotel and thought, "I would love for my home to look like this." I know I have. Believe it or not, it is not as hard to achieve as you may think. The key is to duplicate the feel of the room. It is not essential to copy the room exactly rather, mimic the elements of the space that are key to the design.

Take this room for example. This is a sitting room of one of the guest rooms at the Hotel Monaco in Alexandria, Virginia. What I love about this room is how it looks like it could be someone's living room. In addition, the colors of the room are vibrant and the design is elegant. While it is very tasteful it still has enough interest to take it out of the norm.


Hotel Monaco

The key elements in this space are the bold colored sofa and patterned chair. Add in the mix of metals and wood as well as the mis matched lamps and you have the makings of great space.



Boutique Hotel

Boutique Hotel by dawn-brazier featuring grey accent pillows

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Do you have a favorite hotel space you would like to duplicate? Let me know, I would love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular Posts