Italian Tile

As I wrote yesterday, we had a fabulous time in Italy. Of course, I couldn't help noticing all the beautiful mosaic tile. It is literally everywhere. What I found even more impressive is how what was in style thousands of years ago would still be in style today.

Mosaic tiles of every type and color were all around me. Here is a just a sampling of some that I found.










Believe it or not, many of these styles are still around today. Check these out.

via Walker Zanger
via Karang Stone
Interlocking Circles - Bianco Carrara-Grey
via Mission Stone Tile
Love this entrance
via Zillow
via new Ravenna

Everything old is really new again. Look back to styles used in generations past for inspiration to use today. You will be surprised at how many of them are still around.

Happy decorating!






Comments

Popular Posts