It is my belief that before you shop for anything new, look around to what you already have and see if it can be used somewhere else in your home. Could a chair in the living room be used in your bedroom or dining room? Could a old dining table be used as a craft table? The list is endless.
The same can be said for a chest of drawers. See how one piece of furniture can be transformed to be used in multiple ways.
1. In an entryway. A dresser is the perfect piece for an entryway. It can store, hats, gloves and mail as well as provide the perfect space to drop your keys.
Entryway dresser by dawn-brazier featuring a mercury glass shade
2. In your dining room. Create a serving space for drinks or food as well as a place to store linens and utensils.
Dresser as Buffet by dawn-brazier featuring a mini cake pedestal
3. As a console table in your living room. Place the dresser against a wall or behind a sofa for a great alternative to a console table. Perfect for storing small toys, games or magazines.
Dresser as Console Table by dawn-brazier featuring flower pots
4. In an office. Use the dresser as secondary storage for paper, pens and other office supplies.
Dresser as Office Console by dawn-brazier featuring a file organizer
5. As a TV console. Bring your television to eye level and have place to store blankets and extra pillows for movie night.