5 Stylish DIY Christmas Wreaths

Crafting is a regular activity in our house. My children and I love to make things throughout the year. Whether it is for Easter, Thanksgiving, a birthday, or just any old day, there is usually some type of crafting going on.  

The holidays are an especially crafty time. The kids like making ornaments or other decorations to hang around the house. I really like the idea of making a wreath for the front door. Generally, I hang a real pine wreath on the door that I have purchased through a fundraiser however, I have been longing to sink my teeth into a holiday wreath. I have rounded up a few of my favorites. 

This snowman made from grapevines wreaths makes a cute, stylish and welcoming display. For a tutorial, click here.

The Best DIY and Decor Place For You: I love this snowman for the front door for Christmas:
Via Add a Pinch

White berry sprigs attached to a wire form and adorned with a stenciled initial, look gorgeous when hung from a gold ribbon.

Personalized Wreath-... Isn't this great??~ I think I need to make one for our door!:
via Just Imagine

I love the new spin on an old classic. Swap the wreath for a red painted frame. Add some green and red ornaments hung from pretty ribbon and your initial for a festive and modern take on the traditional wreath.

Christmas door decoration | Christmas. Could also be painted & changed out for the different holidays/seasons!:
via J Harshman

Pine cones sprayed with faux snow and wired to a wreath form look amazing with pops of red ornaments and faux cardinals.

via BHG

Simple flat wood rounds, and a spray of pine cones and berries paired with a burlap ribbon, create a rustic and chic decoration.

Wooden Wreath
via The Wow Style

Happy crafting!




Comments

Popular Posts