Guest Ready Holiday Bath



In a few short weeks, my mother and mother-in-law will be arriving to celebrate the holidays. Both are coming in from out of town for their annual trip. It is great having them here to spend time with us and the children.

This year, I thought I would give our hall bathroom a festive touch for both them and the children to enjoy. It was not easy finding a shower curtain that was holiday themed and fit for both children and adults. However, I landed on this christmas tree pattern in gray, white and red that I thought worked perfectly.


New towels in a matching bold red and embroidered with matching christmas trees add a punch of color.


A new rug with a cute snowflake pattern and a kitschy hand soap add a youthful vibe.





I finished the room off with a few decorations I already owned for the perfect finishing touch.






Give your guests a festive welcome with a holiday decorated bath.  No guests coming into town? Surprise students coming home from college or do it for yourself. It is a great way to ring in the season.



Happy Holidays!















Comments

Popular Posts