Holiday Table - Place Cards

For Christmas dinner it is only my husband, our two children, myself and each of our mothers. Both of our families are spread far and wide, so the holidays are small and intimate.  Even so, I still take out our china and nice wine glasses and set a festive table. The holidays just don't feel like the holidays unless there is a pretty table to sit at to eat all that delicious food.

One thing I like to add to my table setting is place cards. While there are only six of us, I think place cards make the experience extra special. Whether whimsical or formal, they add the finishing touch to any special meal.

Here are some great place card ideas I want to try.


Thanksgiving Table Ideas: 10 Simple & Festive Place Cards | Apartment Therapy:
via Apartment Therapy

10 of the best DIY Holiday Place Cards for unique and memorable entertain.:
via About Home

DIY rosemary wreaths for a holiday place card. Cute!:
via Camille Styles

Reindeer Christmas Place Cards | theidearoom.net:
via The Idea Room

Use them as place cards or tags on party favors this is a sweet candy inspired idea. And so easy!:
via Martha Stewart

via This & That

Christmas Place Cards - corks, greens & twine Get the easy tutorial - and if u have no wine corks no worries I'll share!:
via My Soulful Home

interior-muted-xmas-candles.jpg
via Style at Home

DIY Christmas Place Card
via On Sutton Place

via BHG

Set of four free printable place card designs for your Christmas dinner table.:
via Elegance & Enchantment

all white plates, red checkerboard napkin, with pine and cinnamon accents. + gingerbread man :):
via desde my ventana

South Shore Decorating Blog: From Adorable to Elegant: Fabulous Place Settings:
via South Shore Decorating

Happy entertaining!

Comments

Popular Posts