Awesome Valentines for Kids, Teachers and Friends

While looking for adorable crafts for my blog yesterday, I came across some awesome Valentine's. These easily could be Valentine's you give to anyone however, they are perfect for the Valentine's exchange my kids do at school.

Now a days you have to be careful about what your kids put in their Valentine's due to allergies. I, for one, know all about that, since my son has a severe nut allergy.

Therefore, I am always looking for cute Valentine's that are not the general store bought kind. After stumbling across some really great ones, I felt I just had to share them with you.

How cute are these Love Bug Fruit Cups. Healthy and adorable at the same time.

Love Bug Fruit Cup
via The Melrose Family

Here is another cute but healthy one.

21 Creative Valentines for Classrooms, Friends, and Family:
via Funky Polka Dot Giraffe

Don't forget your teacher. Here are a few great ideas.

21 Creative Valentines for Classrooms, Friends, and Family:
via Jolly Mom

21 Creative Valentines for Classrooms, Friends, and Family:
via A Night Owl

via Skip to My Lou

You can just buy these from Kraze4Paper, or you could make them yourself


Valentine's Day Cards, Love Note Cards - I Love You set of 4, I Love You Note Cards,  Love Notes - set of four
via Kraze4Paper

What girl wouldn't love these?

free printable valentine's day labels
via TomKat Studio

These are too cute!

I chews you valentine craft from All for the Boys blog
via All for the Boys

Sometimes simple is the way to go.

Valentines_DIY_Candy_Huggers
via Lia Griffith

This Valentine is fun and creative.

via 3 Garland Girls

What about one of these clever Valentines?

21 Creative Valentines for Classrooms, Friends, and Family:
via How Does She

25 Creative Valentines Crafts That Will Knock Your Kids’ Socks Off!:
via Meet the Dubiens

Free printable Valentines ... mustache and lip suckers!
via iHeart Naptime

Here is the winner for me. For anyone who knows my son, this is the one!

Star-Wars | Free Printable Star Wars Valentine's for the kids classroom or your friends and family.  Perfect for your Star Wars fans.
via The Idea Room

Happy swapping!



Comments

Popular Posts