Back on the Blog Bandwagon

Well I am back on the blog bandwagon. After a long unplanned hiatus, I have come back to the blogging world. I must admit what started out as a busy schedule, quickly turned into writer's block. However, I am committed to getting back in the saddle and starting again.

So, what has been up with me? I have been wrapping up a renovation project on a condo in the city with an amazing view and redoing my daughter's bedroom (taking it from a little girl's room to a room to grow with her into tween years).

Here is the ideaboard for her space. 
tween room

tween room by dawn-brazier featuring teal home decor

We are nearing completion on her room and I couldn't be more excited. While I had some other ideas as how to finish her space, she was very adamant about what she wanted. In the end it is coming together beautifully.

I can't wait to share it with you.

Ta-ta for now. 

I welcome any suggestions for future posts (one because I love to hear what you have to say, and two it definitely helps get over those writer's block hurdles). Please feel free to add your suggestions for future posts in the comment section below.

Happy decorating!

Comments

Popular Posts