Double Duty Easter Decorations

I have started to pull out my Easter decorations. I love the soft pinks, yellows and blues. They just scream Spring and are so calming. Not to mention, I love bunny and bird decor so I can't go wrong.

I have rounded up some of my favorite Easter decorations from around the web. Even better, you don't have to put them away once Easter is over. Check out these Easter decorations that can be used all year long. 

These cute little bunnies are perfect for Easter but can be kept out all year long by displaying on a bookcase or end table.

via Crate and Barrel

Nothing says Easter like eggs. Eschew the traditional dyed eggs for these natural beauties which would look great in a bowl on your nightstand all year long.

Speckled Blue Robin's Eggs Vase Filler
via Pottery Barn

How cute would this be on your hall table? When Easter is done, transfer it to the kitchen where it will feel right at home.

What better way to lure the Easter Bunny to your home than by tempting him with some garden-fresh carrots? With our wooden sign decorating your home, he’ll be hopping your way in no time.:
via Pier 1

This adorable bird jar can hold jelly beans for Easter and then move to the bathroom to hold guest soaps.


via Lillian Vernon

Happy decorating!






Comments

Popular Posts