Non Traditional Thanksgiving Color Schemes

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. For me, Thanksgiving dinner will comprise of my husband, two children and my Mom. Small and intimate. Which is what you get when your family is spread all over the U.S. and Canada. So our table setting will be simple and in the traditional hues of brown, rust, orange and gold. 

While fall is my favorite season and I love the colors of fall, sometimes I think I might want to break out and try something new. If you are feeling the same way, stick around and see some of my favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving decorating ideas.


Teal

Add a dose of the unexpected with a shot of teal. Paired with orange it really creates a bold display. Want something more subtle? Pair it with white or gold.

via Toot Sweet 4 Two

via Holiday Baubles

via artsy chicks rule

via rosemary thyme

Metallics

Silver, gold, rose gold or copper all give a festive feel to any space. Whether your design style is rustic, traditional or modern, you can create a stunning display with metal accents.

via rooms for rent

via One Kind Design

via tone it up

via blesser house

Black

Black is definitely not a color I associate with Thanksgiving decor but as you can see from this stunning examples, this moody hue creates a warm and inviting feel.

via making lemonade

via giggles galore

via pizzazzerie

Happy Thanksgiving!














SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts